- Professional Development Record
- CPD Champions blog
- CPD 2020 policy changes
- 1CPD recording platform
- Resources to help you use 1CPD
- Overview of practice standards
- About the Practice Standards Scheme
- How do I apply for accreditation for my practice?
- What happens during an assessment?
- About Stanley, our support system for the PSS
- How do I update my accredited-practice information?
- How can I promote my RCVS accreditation?
- Additional resources
- Contact the Advice Team
- Code of Professional Conduct for veterinary Surgeons
- Code of Professional Conduct for Veterinary Nurses
- Code of Professional Conduct app
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Veterinary Nurse Rules
- Advice on Schedule 3
- I want to raise a concern about a veterinary surgeon
- I want to raise a concern about a registered veterinary nurse
- Confidential Reporting Line
Get in touch
We are open from 9.15am until 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
T 020 7222 2001
F 020 7222 2004
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
62-64 Horseferry Road
For matters relating to the President and Chief Executive, the Operational Board and RCVS Day:
T 020 7202 0761
For matters relating to RCVS Council and the Registrar:
T 020 7202 0737
For queries relating to the Code of Professional Conduct.
T 020 7202 0789
For queries relating to Media, Government and public relations as well as congresses, regional meetings, publications (including the Annual Report, RCVS News) corporate communications and website.
T 020 7202 0727
For information on the Register, Directory of Practices and purchase of publications.
T 020 7202 0762
For issues of undergraduate and postgraduate education e.g. Certificates, Specialists, Advanced Practitioners, CPD and Visitations.
T 020 7202 0791
For enquirires on room bookings and catering.
T 020 7202 0765
For information on how to pay fees, as well as invoices and receipts.
T 020 7202 0723
Practice Standards Scheme
T 020 7202 0767
For matters relating to concerns, disciplinary and preliminary investigation issues, veterinary hospitals and riding establishments approval.
T 020 7202 0789
For all enquiries relating to RCVS Knowledge (formerly the RCVS Charitable Trust).
T 020 7202 0721
View more contact details for RCVS Knowledge. (This link will take you to the RCVS Knowledge website.)
RCVS Knowledge Library
For enquiries relating to book loans, database searches, historical collections and information services.
T 020 7202 0752
For queries on annual renewal, updating details, letters of good standing and Veterinary Practice Premises (VPPs).
T 020 7202 0707
For information on veterinary nurse training and Approved Centres. Student veterinary nurses looking to enrol and qualified VNs wishing to register for the first time.
T 020 7202 0788