- Professional Development Record
- CPD Champions blog
- CPD 2020 policy changes
- 1CPD recording platform
- Resources to help you use 1CPD
- Overview of practice standards
- About the Practice Standards Scheme
- How do I apply for accreditation for my practice?
- What happens during an assessment?
- About Stanley, our support system for the PSS
- How do I update my accredited-practice information?
- How can I promote my RCVS accreditation?
- Additional resources
- Contact the Advice Team
- Code of Professional Conduct for veterinary Surgeons
- Code of Professional Conduct for Veterinary Nurses
- Code of Professional Conduct app
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Veterinary Nurse Rules
- Advice on Schedule 3
- I want to raise a concern about a veterinary surgeon
- I want to raise a concern about a registered veterinary nurse
- Confidential Reporting Line
How to pay your fees
Payments can be paid in the following ways:
- Online Card payments can only be made online via the My Account area (for RCVS members only)
- Bank transfer
- Direct Debit (for UK bank account holders only). Option to pay via Direct Debit relates to the following annual fees only: Vet and VN renewal fees, Specialist fees, Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice (CertAVP) fees, Advanced Practitioner fees, Practice Standards Scheme fees and RVPP fees.
- Cheque, bankers draft or postal order (UK Sterling only)
We regret we cannot take payments over the telephone.
If your employer is paying your fee, it is still your responsibility to ensure that the correct fee is paid by the due date.
Card payments can only be made online through the My Account area if you are an RCVS member. Visa credit, debit card and Mastercard are accepted. Please note there is no charge for paying by credit card.
You are advised to check with your card issuer to ensure payment has been taken successfully.
Please use the following information and include your ID number. If you have not been given an ID number then please include your RCVS registration number, and surname in the reference field.
Important note: New registrants applying to register with the RCVS should wait until they have submitted their application before making a payment by bank transfer.
Bank name: Lloyds Bank
Bank account name: Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons- Fees a/c
Bank account number: 01066656 Sort code: 309897
For international transfers:
BIC: LOYDGB21031 SWIFT number: LOYDGB2L
Please note, all international bank charges are incurred by the person paying the fee, including those levied by Lloyds International, which is approximately £7.00.
If your practice is paying your fee by bank transfer, please email remittance slips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The renewal fee is automatically debited from your account each year when it becomes due. You are advised to check your bank account shortly after the collection of fees to confirm if the money has been debited successfully. If it has not been debited then please contact us immediately to arrange payment by an alternative method. Please note we can only take payment by Direct Debit once a year.
The relevant Direct Debit mandate forms can be downloaded from the 'Related Documents' box, along with instructions on how to complete the form.
Please note we cannot accept faxed or scanned copies of Direct Debit forms.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit please ensure you return the Direct Debit mandate form by post before the dates listed below, in order for the Direct Debit to be set up for the current fee year:
|Fee||Completed mandate should be received by||DD collected on or after|
|Cert AVP Annual Fee||29 December 2017||28 February 2018|
|Veterinary Surgeon Annual Renewal Fee||26 January 2018||2 April 2018|
|RVPP Annual Fee||26 January 2018||2 April 2018|
|Practice Standards Annual Fee||26 January 2018||2 April 2018|
|Advanced Practitioner Annual Fee||4 May 2018||2 July 2018|
|Fellowship Annual Fee||4 May 2018||2 July 2018|
|Specialist Annual Fee||4 May 2018||2 July 2018|
|Veterinary Nursing Annual Fee||13 September 2017||1 November 2017|
Cheque, bankers draft or postal order (UK Sterling only)
These must be drawn in pounds sterling only and made payable to the 'Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons'. Please put your ID number on the reverse of the cheque or draft, if you have not been given an ID number then please include your RCVS registration number, and send it to the RCVS at the address below, together with the remittance advice. Please note that post-dated cheques are not accepted.
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
62-64 Horseferry Road
For any further information on payment of fees, please contact the Finance Department on 020 7202 0774 or email email@example.com.